Monday, October 20, 2008
Stop and stare. I think I'm moving but I go nowhere.
Cupcakes today after English Paper 2, to celebrate the END of English exams (for me and colleen at least.) OMG I couldn't stop grinning for most of the afternoon, that's how happy I was.



Now for the photos from Susanna's bday, where after Pancakes we went to Norita [Betty I'm not THAT protective of it lol. Just keep it for special ppl =) ]

Playing pictionary.

Betty is forced to draw BLIND

Betty: OMG this is impossible. So I'll slap my own face.

Our masterpieces.

Ice cream.

Playing Jenga.

Betty and her FLASH FLASH lomo camera.
Everyone: OMG WHAT THE HELL WAS THE BRIGHT LIGHT?! oh just betty.

Well we got bored, and since we had two sets of Jenga blocks, we decided to use one set to make a domino effect to try knock down the tower that Sus, Betty, Dani and I were building on our side of the table.

Attempt 1 failed...

Attempt two: attack from all sides.

Failed again. LOL our tower was just too good.

And then the nice lady gave a free piece of cake! I love it how they're so unstingy there. It became Sus's bday cake.

And then we decided to do some kind of Jenga death match. The person who loses has to eat five spoons of the remnants of the ice cream.

Everyone was SO tense it was freaking hilarious.

Haha.



KABOOM THE TOWER HAS FALLEN. WHO KNOCKED IT DOWN?

Betty did.!
EWW she actually seemed to enjoy it, she even ate ten spoons.
Yeah I have a lot of photos of Betty coz I was sitting across from her. DW I'm not stalking you Betty.
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 8:41 PM -
4 Comments:
  • At October 20, 2008 at 11:19 PM, Blogger moey said…

    omg i love these photos!! :(

    so happy to let my brain revisit fun times <3

    AND.. my cupcake craving has increased EXPONENTIALLY since this arvo..(see im clearly studying for maths =])

     
  • At October 21, 2008 at 11:11 AM, Blogger x said…

    love love love those photos! (except that i was cut off for most :()

    that day was fun. we must devise to overthrow the jenga tower with better domino skillz


    and betty reminds me of fleurette :)

     
  • At October 21, 2008 at 12:03 PM, Blogger Slothie said…

    agree with the above:

    great memories, beautiful photos (coz we're all naturally gorgeous of course lol) and great captions.

    Go be a photographer JT!

    I can't wait to repeat this again with all u guys after hsc ends ;)

     
  • At October 21, 2008 at 9:04 PM, Blogger ♥ jaejae ♥ said…

    OMgg, where is this place??
    I want to go!! XD Better than karaoke all the time.... =.=

    and yes, the photos look really pro =)

     
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • bang bang on the lawn, from dusk till dawn.
  • easy as pie.
  • Divided by colour, bound by blood.
  • the hypocritical one
  • "unmarried chicken"
  • 1 more month left. Oh yeah.
  • Koreans eat Chinese food because Korea is connecte...
  • midnight rambles.?
  • things to remember
  • your heart is a weapon the size of your fist. keep...
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com