Saturday, November 8, 2008
two hundred and thirty six bucks
got me this yesterday:

Cheap Monday jeans in navy blue, red and bright blue, plaid shirt that looks like it came from 80's; and also this little bag from Vinnies which reminds me of Chanel 2.55 (bit of a stretch I know). Since I can't really afford the real one right now, this will have to do until I find a rich man to marry.

I was getting kind of sick of my monochromatic wardrobe, which explains these blinding colours.

Today, we went to Chatswood and Dani and I found our formal dresses. I had already gotten a dress made by a friend of my mum's; however it turned out rather unflattering and it fixing it would've involved taking the whole thing apart so eventually I decided to get a new one. When I told my mum, she got extremely offended and threw a tantrum, but what could I do? I do not want to spend the night feeling embarassed and sulking in a corner. But I think I'm going to stay home for the next two days and take her to dinner to make sure she doesn't ground me for life.
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 8:25 PM -
4 Comments:
  • At November 9, 2008 at 5:52 PM, Blogger x said…

    wowee not a modest sum of money but definitely lots of bargain in there! spring is definitely inspiring somebody <3

     
  • At November 10, 2008 at 3:25 PM, Blogger Slothie said…

    I love your bag JT--it looks like a cross between a coach and chanel :)

    My first buy when I'm rich:

    A chanel bag.

     
  • At November 10, 2008 at 5:52 PM, Blogger d.a.n.e.l.l.a said…

    i got my formal dress!! (my actual one) i decided the one from myer wasnt really that formal.

    got it from seduce (=S) at paddington.

     
  • At November 10, 2008 at 8:22 PM, Blogger jenny.tee said…

    colleen: it's a bargain right? that's how I justified it, lol.

    sus: my bag was for six bucks! how good was that? but its got that weird old smell...

    dani: haha that's just an excuse to buy another dress =p what colour is it?

     
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • the musings of the mundane
  • The world looks more beautiful on this side.
  • losses and finds.
  • how do you say ADHD in Indian?
  • It's time to decrypt the cryptic-ness.We are ditch...
  • live it. love it. leave it.
  • I'm out to treat this like the sky's no limit.
  • Stop and stare. I think I'm moving but I go nowhere.
  • bang bang on the lawn, from dusk till dawn.
  • easy as pie.
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com