Monday, November 10, 2008
In the barlight she looked alright, but in the daylight she looked desperate.

I've stayed at home for the last two days and I'm already bored to death. Not that there's nothing to do. In fact, Moey and I were both commenting yesterday how this period of post-HSC is just as hectic and stressful as during-HSC. Except that if I continue procrastinating on:
  • my tax return, I will be commiting a crime (as Moey kindly reminded me).
  • looking up food sources in Coffs, we will all starve.
  • looking up places to go in Japan, I will end up wasting my trip (dad just bought tickets for the 6th to 15th;; that leaves me with just two days after I arrive in China to get a haircut, buy new shoes and repack).
  • getting my formal dress hemmed and finding accessories, I will end up looking like I'm wearing a potato sack.


But I did get some stuff done today, it's just cleaning and packing isn't very stimulating. I got so bored that I dyed my hair in the afternoon. It looked like a dark brown on the box but now my hair actually looks darker. Was my hair seriously that light before??



Being this cloud must be lonely.


I need. to get out of the house.


P.S This is the last day that we're going to be using this blog.! Starting tomorrow, we will be posting in the new one. =)
this is the word of jenny.tee as at 7:42 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

vanity is fair.
this was jenny.tee and moey's blog from October 2007 - October 2008.

Click here to go to our current blog.


rewind.
  • two hundred and thirty six bucks
  • the musings of the mundane
  • The world looks more beautiful on this side.
  • losses and finds.
  • how do you say ADHD in Indian?
  • It's time to decrypt the cryptic-ness.We are ditch...
  • live it. love it. leave it.
  • I'm out to treat this like the sky's no limit.
  • Stop and stare. I think I'm moving but I go nowhere.
  • bang bang on the lawn, from dusk till dawn.
  • when we were young.
    ★CHALK AND CHEESE
    ☆ TELL ME IT'S DIFFERENT
    ★THE BEDROOM
    ☆ IT'S NOTHING BUT A LIE ---------------------------
    DEADFLEURETTE
    LULU
    PAULINE
    UNE FILLE COMME MOI
    THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
    POLKADOTS VODKASHOTS
    ARVIDA
    CHILDHOOD FLAMES
    LISA PLACE
    GILLE KRIVICH
    THAT'S JUST MY VIBE
    AWOW
    THE SARTORIALIST
    FACE HUNTER --------------------------
    ☆JENNY TEE'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    ★ MOEY'S WISH/TO BUY LIST
    designed. suckmylolly.com
    [original template here]

    customised.
    jenny.tee

    header photo from. theskullset.com